Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Journal 4: Project Plan

Plan for my Curriculum Project:

Wire Frame
Site Map

  • Site title - V.V.E.S.: Ms. Sandino's Wonderful World of P.E.
  • Developer - Stephanie Sandino
  • Rational or focus - 
Content: The content in this site will primarily be information about the student's Physical Education class for the parent(s)/guardian(s).

Goals: Inform parents about-
     *Expectations
     *My background/experience
     *State physical fitness test
     *Weekly updates
     *Resources
  • Main features outline - The main features of the site are the pages I intend to create: home page, P.E. handbook page, about me page, fitnessgram page, and blog page.
  • Content - I am planning to have 5 main webpages.
Home page: The website's purpose as well as my contact information. On this page there will be buttons that will allow the users to navigate through my website as well as a link to go to the school's main webpage.


P.E. Handbook page: The 5 main standards that will be used, expectations/rules, and consequences.


About Me page: A mini biography of academic background, sport background, as well as teaching philosophy.


FitnessGram page: Informs parents what to expect for the 5th grade Physical Fitness Test through informative videos.


Blog page: Weekly blog posts on what is happening in P.E. for the week, resources, important topics such as why it is essential to wear athletic shoes during physical education, how to become a healthier individual (help their child), awards I give out, etc.
  • Target audience - My target audience would be the parent(s)/guardian(s) of my students.
  • Design considerations. The design I am targeting for is a hub-and-spoke structure, embed videos, embed documents, external link to blog, images, navigation bar on every page, tables, header & footers, CSS. A simple, concise, and informative design. Whichever page you are on you'll be able to go to any page you want.
  • Limiting factors - The limiting factors I am foreseeing are: lack of computer accessibility as well as old browsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment